Romain Designs – Training is a multi-faceted Training Provider with a history of success. Romain Designs which is a London based Training Provider offers Vocational work-based qualifications, Apprenticeships supporting employers, individuals and people with their training requirements. We also provide an e-portfolio online platform so that you can learn at your convenience or you can signup to physically attend classroom-based classes. All our vocational qualifications are accredited and we run enrichment programmes through our sister company – Romain Community Services CIC to increase opportunities for adults and our younger students in the community.
Our aim is to reach individuals, businesses, schools, the youth including employers, who are keen to develop their staff, students and young people with skills, work experience and knowledge to equip them in their sector and for the working environment.
- Passionate and customer service with patience, empathy, integrity and tolerance.
- Embrace cultural, and behavioural challenges while searching for resolutions.
- Establish, build and maintain relationships, partnerships with schools, councils and outside agencies.
- Designing, developing and implementing strategies and service models. Deliver training to learners and set objectives for achievement.
- Provide leadership in the planning, design, development, implementation and evaluation of initiatives enhancing excellence in teaching.
- Provide ongoing encouragement, guidance and support to help achieve objectives.
Our staff are qualified Teachers, Managers, IQA’s, and Assessor’s, Consultants including Creative Industries professionals. We work to deliver results to accelerate the achievement of immediate and long-range goals. Let’s Work Together.
SPECIALIST COURSE AREAS
WHY ENROL WITH ROMAIN DESIGNS TRAINING?
- Study at Home or Work in your own place
- Online E-portfolio Access and Classroom-based learning options available
- Deadlines (up to a year to complete on Standalone courses and two years on apprenticeships)
- Support from your tutor/assessor (also connected via e-portfolio site)
- Easy to follow online course materials
We offer standalone courses which are classroom-based learning for those who prefer studying in a group environment.
Please select the option on the form below.
We accept registrations all year round. Complete the form below to get started.
We have trained thousands of students from industry professionals looking to enhance their skills from beginners starting their careers and those wanting to upskill and be sector competent, in their profession. We cater to suit all, with different learning pathways and look forward to welcoming you.
How it works: on Standalone Courses
Download & Return Completed Form
Alternative Payment methods available on Standalone Courses
Receive welcome Letter and login details
If you struggle to find time to study every day at a traditional college, a home learning course is an ideal solution. Students have studied with us from home and enjoyed full support from a tutor.
We also offer a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) for those requiring clearance to start their placement in early years or childcare environments. Please contact for more information.
ARE YOU READY TO ENROL? REQUEST AN ENROLLMENT PACK, ONCE RECEIVED COMPLETE AND RETURN