Romain Designs – is a multi-faceted Training Provider of Diplomas and work-based learning in South London specializing in Courses ranging from Level 2 – Level 5 in subjects ranging from Adult care, Childcare, IT and Education and Learning
With unique online learning environments, specialist tutors and clear progression pathways, you can go ahead on your educational journey with Romain Designs. Our courses are offered to learners nationwide.
We have made some changes to the way in which we deliver our courses. So that you can continue to study with us.
We provide a range of accredited and short courses. So whether you are looking for a new course, or want to learn remotely you can begin your education with us! We will support you every step of the way.
ONLINE LEARNING – LEARN AT YOUR PACE!
Delivered via our online Laser Learning platform. You are provided with and have the use of additional resources.
By Training with Romain Designs you’ll benefit from:
- Access to a range of high quality, nationally recognised qualification training
- Friendly and responsive customer service
- Designated Assessor for every qualification sector
- Support from Assessors and Internal Quality Assurers, all with subject-specific
- Use of the Romain Designs Laser Learning System.
- Become a TOTUM PRO member which provides you will exclusive offers, once you are a student with us!
- Once you complete your enrolment, you will automatically be emailed your welcome letter and student log-in details
- Once we have everything we need, you will have your course induction online or over the telephone
- You will then be allocated an assessor who will put together an assessment plan
- You will only need to have access to a computer, Laptop or device with an up to date web browser.
- You begin your coursework on the online learning system (Via Moodle, Teams, or Zoom)
- Receive support and feedback from your assessor. You will communicate via a messaging system, email. They will also mark your coursework
- Observations will take place on arranged dates with your assessor
- Upon course completion, we will claim your Award, Certificate, or Diploma depending on the chosen course undertaken.
Delivered online and supported by social distanced face to face teaching, We are committed to ensuring you can access training and resources during your learning experience.
If you are a community organisation, business, agency, or school we would love to work in partnership with you.
We deliver small classroom environments practicing social distancing (small groups sizes of 5 onsite) *London only. we have made provision for learning to be undertaken, and Covid-19 social distancing measures carried out for learning to be facilitated.
We have trained students from industry professionals looking to enhance their skills from beginners in the community looking to start their careers in their profession. We have a range of courses to suit all, with different career pathways.
It is important to us that Romain Designs engages with learners from different backgrounds, cultures, and traditions. Supporting Diversity and Inclusion is very important to us. Whether in helping those expanding their skill set, or providing individuals with an entry into education for the first time.
Our aim is to provide our students with a stimulating and supportive environment in which to learn. We do this by ensuring that our courses are relevant and useful, our tutors are well trained and experienced practitioners, and by listening to the needs of our students.
We accept registrations all year round, registration dates are set for some of our courses. we deliver specifically for people looking to pursue or enhance their careers.
Our team are on hand to support you, every step of the way. Contact us to discuss further. We value working with students and organisations, so regardless of your size, the quality is the same.
Our Online Laser Learning System
You or your staff can access your course in your own time and receive good teaching in the fundamentals of your course without taking up any teacher time or classroom space. An Assessor then follows up with each learner individually, making sure all the content was understood and explaining any areas you or they may have found difficult. All lessons include videos of teachers delivering teaching sessions and good practice example video’s.
We offer flexible payment options including a range of funding options
Installment plans and funding are available on many of our courses, *Subject to funding and criteria eligibility.
ARE YOU READY TO ENROL? TAKE THE NEXT STEPS.
PLEASE COMPLETE FORM * click link