Romain Designs – Training is a multi-faceted Training Provider with a history of success. Romain Designs which is a London based Training Provider offers Vocational work-based qualifications, Apprenticeships and Traineeships supporting employers, individuals and people with their training requirements. We also provide an e-portfolio online platform or you can signup to physically attend classroom-based classes. All our vocational qualifications are accredited and we run enrichment programmes through our sister company – Romain Community Services CIC to increase opportunities for adults and our younger students.
Our aim is to reach individuals, businesses, schools, the youth and employers, who are keen to develop their staff, students and young people with skills, work experience and knowledge to equip them in their sector and for the working environment.
- Passionate and customer service with patience, empathy, integrity and tolerance.
- Embrace cultural, and behavioural challenges while searching for resolutions.
- Establish, build and maintain relationships, partnerships with schools, councils and outside agencies.
- Designing, developing and implementing strategies and service models. Deliver training to learners and set objectives for achievement.
- Provide leadership in the planning, design, development, implementation and evaluation of initiatives enhancing excellence in teaching.
- Provide ongoing encouragement, guidance and support to help achieve objectives.
Our staff are qualified Teachers, Managers, IQA’s, and Assessor’s, Consultants including Creative Industries professionals. We work to deliver results to accelerate the achievement of immediate and long-range goals. Let’s Work Together.
CHECK OUR FEATURE THIS MONTH ON DISCOUNTS AND NEWS OR
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER!
OUR AWARDING BODY
Pearson, are the UK’s largest awarding body and regulated by Ofqual (England). They offer academic and vocational qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked, with educational excellence rooted in names like Edexcel, BTEC, NVQ.
BTEC’s are recognised in more than 70 countries worldwide.WHY ENROL WITH ROMAIN DESIGNS TRAINING?
- Study at Home or Work at your own pace
- Online E-portfolio delivery or Classroom-based learning options available * Please specify when applying.
- There are no strict deadlines (up to a year to complete on vocational courses and two years on apprenticeships)
- Support from your tutor/assessor (connected via e-portfolio site)
- Easy to follow online course materials
We offer classroom-based learning for those who prefer studying in a group environment.
Please select the option on the form below.
We accept registrations all year round. Complete the form below to get started.
We have trained thousands of students from industry professionals looking to enhance their skills from beginners starting their careers and those wanting to upskill and be sector competent, in their profession. We cater to suit all, with different learning pathways and look forward to welcoming you.
FEATURES THIS MONTH
How it works: on Vocational Courses
Download & Return Completed Form
Alternative methods are available
Receive welcome Letter and login details
DO WANT TO FIND OUT MORE, ABOUT ONE OF OUR COURSES?
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD OUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM, RETURN VIA EMAIL: INFO@ROMAINDESIGNS.UK
If you struggle to find time to study every day at a traditional college, a home learning course is an ideal solution. Students have studied with us from home and enjoyed full support from a tutor.
We also offer a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) for those requiring clearance to start their placement in early years or childcare environments. Please contact for more information.
ARE YOU READY TO ENROL? REQUEST AN ENROLMENT PACK, ONCE RECEIVED COMPLETE AND RETURN