Romain Designs – Training is a multi-faceted Training Provider with a history of success. Romain Designs which is a London based Training Provider offers Vocational work-based qualifications, we can also provide Apprenticeships supporting employers, individuals, and people with their training requirements. We also provide an e-portfolio online platform so that you can learn at your convenience or you can signup to physically attend classroom-based classes. All our vocational qualifications are accredited.
Our aim is to reach individuals, businesses, schools, and the youth in the community who are keen to develop their staff, students, and self with skills, work experience, and knowledge to equip them in their sector and for their future.
- Passionate and customer service with patience, empathy, integrity, and tolerance.
- Embrace cultural, and behavioral challenges while searching for resolutions.
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships, partnerships with schools, councils, and outside agencies.
- Designing, developing, and implementing strategies and service models. Deliver training to learners and set objectives for achievement.
- Provide leadership in the planning, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of initiatives enhancing excellence in teaching.
- Provide ongoing encouragement, guidance, and support to help achieve objectives.
Our staff are qualified Teachers, Managers, IQA’s, and Assessor’s, Consultants including Creative Industries professionals. We work to deliver results to accelerate the achievement of immediate and long-range goals. Let’s Work Together.
SPECIALIST COURSE AREAS
WHY ENROL WITH ROMAIN DESIGNS TRAINING?
- Study at Home or Work at your own place
- Online E-portfolio Access and Classroom-based learning options available
- Deadlines (up to a year to eighteen months)
- Support from your designated tutor/assessor (also connected via e-portfolio site)
- Easy to follow online course materials and online submission
We also offer classroom-based learning for those who prefer studying with others in a group environment.
We accept registrations all year round. Complete the form below with your interest. Alternatively, if you are ready to apply 20.21 enrolment form Romain Designs to complete the booking form.
We have trained thousands of students from industry professionals looking to enhance their skills from beginners starting their careers and those wanting to upskill and be sector competent, in their profession. We cater to suit all, with different learning pathways, and look forward to welcoming you.
ONLINE SALE – CLICK VIDEO!
Booking your course online
Often, the quickest and easiest way to book your course is online using a debit or credit card online via “Your Basket’. You can add as many courses to your basket as you like, and we’ve streamlined the check out process so it’s even more simple and convenient whether you’re brand new to Romain Designs or one of our loyal devotees
The accredited course’s available:
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and learning in schools
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 2 Certificate Children and Young Peoples Workforce
- Level 3 Diploma Children and Young Peoples Workforce
- Level 3 Diploma ICT Systems and Principles for IT Professionals
For more information on the enrolment process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These are courses will initially be delivered remotely
*This is available to London Area Only
If you struggle to find time to study every day at a traditional college, a home learning course is an ideal solution. Students have studied with us from home and enjoyed full support from a tutor.
We also offer a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) for those requiring clearance to start their placement or work in early years or childcare, vulnerable individuals’ environments. Please contact for more information.
ARE YOU READY TO ENROL? REQUEST FOR MORE INFORMATION.