Romain Designs – Training is a multi-faceted Training Provider with a history of success.
Romain Designs which is a London based Training Provider offers Apprenticeships, Traineeships supporting employers and individuals with their training requirements.
We also provide vocational work-based accredited qualifications and enrichment programmes to increase opportunities for students.
Our aim is to reach schools, academies, youth organisations and employers, who are keen to develop staff, students and young people with skills, work experience and knowledge to equip them for the working environment.
• Passionate and customer service with patience, empathy, integrity and tolerance.
• Embrace cultural, and behavioural challenges while searching for resolutions.
• Establish, build and maintain relationships, partnerships with schools, councils and outside agencies.
• Designing, developing and implementing strategies and service models. Deliver training to learners and set objectives for achievement.
• Provide leadership in the planning, design, development, implementation and evaluation of initiatives enhancing excellence in teaching. Provide ongoing encouragement, guidance and support to help achieve objectives.
Our Key Specialisms are Early Years, IT User, Employability Skills, Internal Quality Assurance, Assessing Practices, Education and Teaching, Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools, Music Performance, and Digital Marketing.
Our staff are qualified Teachers, Managers, IQA’s, and Assessor’s, Consultants including Creative Industries professionals.
We work to deliver results to accelerate the achievement of immediate and long-range goals.
Let’s Work together.
We have partnered with IProTech to be able to offer you apprenticeships in Digital Apprenticeships, in Digital Marketing, Infrastructure Technician, Network Engineer, Unified communication Technician and Electrical Technology.
We are also working in partnership with Strode College to offer you Apprenticeships 19+and Traineeship Programmes which are a government initiated program to support 19-23-year-olds into work.
Complete the enquiry form below for more information or click and download and return our Expression of interest RD 2019. One of our team will contact you to discuss further.
Our goal is to provide a valuable service one that is professional, provides you with quality and teaches at a level that meets your needs. We encourage self-esteem and enabling opportunities in the community and private sector, partnering with others to improve your skills, knowledge and experience.
ROMAIN DESIGNS OFFERS MONTHLY PAYMENTS PLANS
ON SPECIFIC VOCATIONAL COURSES
MONTHLY DISCOUNTS ON SELECTED COURSES -UNTIL 31ST JULY 2019
Pearson, are the UK’s largest awarding body and regulated by Ofqual (England). They offer academic and vocational qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked, with educational excellence rooted in names like Edexcel, BTEC, NVQ.
BTEC’s are recognised in more than 70 countries worldwide.
WHY ENROL WITH ROMAIN DESIGNS TRAINING?
- Study from Home or Work at your own pace
- Classroom-based Workshop learning options available * Please specify when applying.
- There are no strict deadlines (up to a year to complete on vocational courses and two years on apprenticeships)
- Support from your tutor/assessor (including connected via e-portfolio site)
- Easy to follow online course materials
We also offer classroom-based learning for those who prefer studying in a group environment.
Please select the option on the form below.
We accept registrations all year round. Complete the form below to get started.
We have trained thousands of students from industry professionals looking to enhance their skills from beginners starting their careers and those wanting to upskill and be sector competent, in their profession. We cater to suit all, with different learning pathways and look forward to welcoming you.
FEATURE THIS MONTH
How it works: on Vocational Courses
Download & Return Completed Form
Alternative methods are available
Receive welcome Letter and login details
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FORM: Expression of interest RD 2019
If you struggle to find time to study every day at a traditional college, a home learning course is an ideal solution. Students have studied with us from home and enjoyed full support from a tutor.
You could complete your course in 6 or 12 months- it’s up to you. *Dependant on the level of course. We also offer a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) for those requiring clearance to start their placement in early years or childcare environments. Please contact for more information.
ALTERNATIVELY, REQUEST AN ENROLMENT PACK FOR YOU TO COMPLETE AND RETURN