Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
This Level 2 Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care Certificate is designed for anyone working or hoping to work in adult health and social care.
It will develop your knowledge and understanding of a range of issues around respecting and protecting the dignity of the individual in a care scenario. You will be given an understanding of safeguarding in adult health and social care, the principles of dignity as it relates to adult health and social care, duty of care and dilemmas and public concerns in adult health and social care.
This qualification is ideal for your Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and to develop knowledge/skills relevant to the occupational specialisation.
During the Level 2 Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care Certificate you will study:
- Unit 1 – Understand safeguarding in adult health and social care.
- Unit 2 – Principles of dignity in adult health and social care practice.
- Unit 3 – Understand duty of care in adult health and social care.
- Unit 4 – Understand dilemmas and public concerns in adult health and social care
As this is an adult learning course, you will need to be aged be 19+ as at 31st August prior to the start of the current academic year. You will also need to have at least a Level 1 qualification in English/Literacy or equivalent, as the course requires you write your answers for assessment purposes.
Distance Learning course are studied from home, work, or any location you wish.
This course can be studied via any of the below methods:
- Fully online learning and assessment.
You will be allocated your own study pack, (online), and will be supported by a personal tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. You will work through a series of tasks and activities to assist in gaining the qualification.
There are four written assessments, one for each unit.
Location: England (Distance Learning).
Course Cost: £249.00 (*Fully funded subject to meeting eligibility criteria and availability or £249.00)
Length of study:
Up to 12 weeks
Successful completion of the course will lead to a better understanding of the subject, which may improve your career prospects. You could also progress onto other qualifications in this field, or further Distance Learning courses to continue your CPD.
Other Distance Learning courses that may be of interest are:
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
Other options for further study are:
- Higher Education Qualifications
- Adult Learning Courses
FUNDING IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE, YOU MUST MEET CRITERIA:
Funded Courses to help you progress – Working in partnership with
- Fund anyone aged 19+. to get a full level 2 or 3 qualification, if they don’t already have one.
- Fully fund low waged*
- Fully fund anyone who is unemployed course up to level 2.
- Fully fund any low waged individual, who has been furloughed
*Fully funded subject to meeting eligibility criteria and availability or £249.00.
Payment plans are available. Enquire for more information.
HOW TO APPLY?
Simply follow the 2 steps given below to enrol:
(2) Pay a security deposit of GBP £50 – Click link
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card and will be deducted from the overall cost of course)
(3) An invoice will be sent or make an Online payment