Do you Want a career in childcare, supported teaching and learning in schools or adult care? Are you already in that field of work and looking to add to your CPD by up-skilling yourself.
Romain Designs Training provides education to enrich lives and expand our learners’ possibilities.
This is a great time to take that next step with us!
Courses from Level 2 to Level 3 in subjects ranging from adult care to Supporting teaching and learning in schools and childcare designed to fit you.
With unique learning adult environments, specialist tutors and clear progression pathways, you can go ahead on your journey with Romain Designs.
For more information:
The Level 2 Courses will run between 18 weeks in duration. An online portfolio of evidence is required and criteria met to obtain your qualification, which will be assessed by your Trainer/Assessor. Progression onto a level 3 course will be encouraged after completion, enabling you to be work ready.
Those already working with Children and hold a level 2 qualifications will have the opportunity to direct apply for the Level 3 Diploma.
Please find attached the flyer on the training opportunity and an expression of interested form. Please click this link for the electronic version of form.
ROMAIN DESIGNS – EXPANDING POSSILBILITIES!
ROMAIN DESIGNS TRAINING
100% online with support, places are limited . Complete the expression of interest now! To avoid disappointment
Romain Designs Training working in partnership with Strode College ( Rated outstanding by Ofsted)
Complete form and return by 3rd July 2020.
Training opportunities for those who unemployed wanting to return to the workforce, self-employed , low income or have been fur-longed. Thanks to our partnership with Strode College. If you are ready to undertake a course with us , please complete the the form –Click link
Because you Matter!
As a result of COVID – 19
Romain Designs will be offering free training opportunities to those affected by COVID-19
- Furloughed workers and self-employed whose incomes fall below the London Living Wage as a result of COVID-19
- Those made redundant as a result of COVID – 19
- Key workers requiring additional training to meet the challenging demands of their roles
- Learners who are at risk of digital exclusion
visit website! or click on link
What is domestic abuse?
When they hear domestic abuse mentioned, people – whatever their community, age group, or culture – often think this means physical violence. Abuse can be physical – but it can also be emotional, psychological, sexual, financial, or a combination of these.
- The latest figures from the Crime Survey for England and Wales show little change in the prevalence of domestic abuse in recent years.
- In the year ending March 2019, an estimated 2.4 million adults aged 16 to 74 years experienced domestic abuse in the last year (1.6 million women and 786,000 men).
Register your Interest Now!
Available Courses range from:
- Caring for Children Level 1 Award
- Level 2 Certificate and Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Level 2 Certificate and Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
We also have a range of apprenticeship sector-specific qualifications in:
- Business Administration
- Customer Services
- Team Leadership
- Management and Leadership
We look forward to you joining us!
Offers available for a limited time only