Have a look through our courses, give us a call or complete our pre-enrolment form. Once received one of our advisors will call you back to discuss, the course further with you.
DON’T MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY!
For a limited time, we are offering a 15% discount on our online distance learning courses in Level 3 Diploma in Early Years and Childcare, Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools and Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care or Level 2 Diploma in Care.
To qualify, you must complete our online pre-enrolment form via our website, select a course and quote the code: RDSUMMER8.
Don’t forget you also have the opportunity to spread your payments with us!
FUNDING AVAILABLE BASED ON CRITERIA – CLICK LINK ABOVE FOR MORE INFO
What topics does the qualification cover?
- Applying the early education framework Assessment planning in early years settings
- Continuing professional development for early years practitioners
- Equality, diversity and inclusion for early years practitioners
- Health, safety and security procedures in early years settings
- Personal care and wellbeing for children in early years settings
- Plan and lead activities and educational programmes
- Providing children with additional support in early years
- Safeguarding children in early years settings
- Supporting children through transitions and significant events
- Supporting children’s holistic development
- Supporting positive behaviour in children during early years
- Understanding child development
- Understanding theories and philosophical approaches to child development
- Using assessment techniques for children in early years
- Working in partnership with parents and others in early years settings
Enrolment is easy
We’ve tried to make it easy as possible for you to enrol on one of our courses.
Apply for Tax-Free Childcare and 30 hours free childcare.
Get Tax-Free Childcare: step by step
Check if you’re eligible for Tax-Free Childcare, how to apply and how to pay your childcare provider.Show all steps
- Step1: Check you’re eligible
- Step2: Check if you’ll be better off
- Step3: Apply for Tax-Free Childcare
- Step4: Sign in to your account to pay your childcare provider
- Reconfirm your details every 3 months,
A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement. It can last from 6 weeks up to 1 year (although most will last for less than 6 months).
Traineeships help 16 to 24 year olds – or 25 year olds with an education, health and care (EHC) plan – get ready for an apprenticeship or job if they don’t have the appropriate skills or experience.
Who can apply
You can apply for a traineeship if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- have little or no work experience but are motivated to work
- aged 16 to 24 – or 25 with an EHC plan – and qualified up to level 3
Whether you need an industry-specific qualification, group in-house training or want to retrain, we have the course for you.
Click link below:
In an economy based on innovation and change, creativity is the top skill you can bring to the workplace. Whether you choose childcare or adult care, education, and training or IT, building a resourceful and flexible mind will help you excel in your career and inspire real change that benefits your life and community.
For more information contact us: