The Level 2 Courses will run between 18 weeks in duration. An online portfolio of evidence is required and criteria met to obtain your qualification, which will be assessed by your Trainer/Assessor. Progression onto a level 3 course will be encouraged after completion, enabling you to be work ready.
Those already working with Children and hold a level 2 qualifications will have the opportunity to direct apply for the Level 3 Diploma.
Please find attached the flyer on the training opportunity and an expression of interested form. Please click this link for the electronic version of form.
ROMAIN DESIGNS – EXPANDING POSSILBILITIES!
Because you Matter!
As a result of COVID – 19
Romain Designs will be offering free training opportunities to those affected by COVID-19
- Furloughed workers and self-employed whose incomes fall below the London Living Wage as a result of COVID-19
- Those made redundant as a result of COVID – 19
- Key workers requiring additional training to meet the challenging demands of their roles
- Learners who are at risk of digital exclusion
visit website! or click on link
Register your Interest Now!
Available Courses range from:
- Caring for Children Level 1 Award
- Level 2 Certificate and Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Level 2 Certificate and Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
We also have a range of apprenticeship sector-specific qualifications in:
- Business Administration
- Customer Services
- Team Leadership
- Management and Leadership
We look forward to you joining us!