Delivery: Online distance
Completion: This course can be completed in 12 Weeks
- Understand management in an early years setting
- Develop your knowledge in the core principles of working in an early years setting
- Provides you with a strong foundation to progress with further learning
- Expert tutor to guide you through your learning
- Can be complete the course in as little as 3 months
- Prepare for a career in early years
About your Course
The Level 1 Award in Principles of Working in Early Years Setting (RQF) is a great entry point for further learning and a fulfilling career in early years education. The course is made up of 4 online units to help develop your skills in an early years setting.
You’ll develop a strong understanding of the roles and responsibilities of working with young children. As well as learn how to provide a safe and efficient learning environment in the ‘management and organisation in an early years setting’ module. Through this you’ll gain a firm grasp on the necessary practises of running an early years establishment.
You’ll also learn how to confidently work with children from birth all the way through to 5yrs 11mths old. By understanding the importance of play you’ll learn how it will develop a child’s language and communication, physical mobility and build confidence within themselves and the world around them.
- Principles of play for babies and young children
- Management and organisation of early years environments
- Principles of community development in early years settings
- Roles and responsibilities in early years settings
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level one in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
The qualification is assessed by internally set and marked assessments subject to external quality assurance.
All learning outcomes and assessment criteria must be met to achieve a pass
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
To enrol on this course, please go to our pre-enrolment page and complete the form. After a chat with one of our advisors, they will then send you out enrolments details. Alternately if you are ready to start now.
Please complete the enrolment form before making payment.
Payment can also be made by visiting our online shop.