Would you love a career surrounded by the boundless energy, enthusiasm and optimism that comes from working with children?
Our Online and Classroom-based courses are the solution! Offering you a flexible approach to learning, you can fit studying around your busy lifestyle.
We have qualifications that will enable you to qualify to work with children and pursue your dream job.
Can I study for free?
Free places are available to anyone who meets the criteria below.
- Living in England
- Aged 19 or over from the 31 August 2020 (born before 01 September 2001)
- A citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) and a resident in the EEA for the last 3 years
- Not in receipt of any other government-funded training.
You may also qualify if you’re:
- Employed and in receipt of a low wage
- A non-EEA citizen with permission by UK government to live in the UK which is not for educational purposes, and lived in England for at least 3 years
- A family member of an EU national
- A refugee
- Asylum Seeker.
Course places are limited, sign up today to secure your place.
PRODUCTS ON SALE!
Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice£500.00
Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement£1,070.99
Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner£800.00
Level 2 Award in Principles of Digital Marketing Platforms£150.00
Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills£850.00
Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care SettingsProduct on sale
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social CareProduct on sale
Web Design and Development Certificate Level 3£1,150.00
Caring for Children Level 1 Award£250.00
- Take a look around the site and contact us for more information.