CHILD CARE AND SUPPORTING TEACHING AND LEARNING IN SCHOOL – COURSES
Would you love a career surrounded by the boundless energy, enthusiasm and optimism that comes from working with children?
Our Online and Classroom-based courses are the solution! Offering you a flexible approach to learning, you can fit studying around your busy lifestyle.
We have qualifications that will enable you to qualify to work with children and pursue your dream job.
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools, Course Code: RD1250
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools, Course Code: RD1251
- Level 1 Award in Caring for Children to Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings, Course Code: RD1252
- Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years), Course Code: RD1256
- Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (England), Course Code: RD1257
We also have unit courses which can be complete in 3-6 weeks.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting unit prospectus.