We are here to help!
Where possible we try to cover the costs of all our courses. However, we can’t always do this for all courses and all individuals. Please read below to find out if you’re eligible for a free course and what other support we can provide. Please get in touch with us if you have any queries. We will consider all cases with care and examine your needs individually.
- The government provides funding towards the cost of providing education for all learners aged 19+. This means some learners will not need to pay for their learning. However, for most learners, this government funding only covers a portion of the cost of their education and learners (or employers) will need to pay the cost themselves.
- Learners aged 19 or studying higher-level courses (generally Level 3 and above) do not qualify for government funding but may be eligible for a government-backed loan through the learner’s Loan Company.
- Learners under 19 do not pay any fees.
To find out which group you fall into and what further financial support may be available to you, please read the following sections carefully.
- Always free, no conditions.
- Your lunch and travel will also be covered by us.
- Free only if on benefits. You’ll need to pay half the fees if you’re working.
- If you already have a Level 3 qualification, you may need to take out a loan to do a second Level 3.
ADULTS OVER 24
YOU’RE ON BENEFITS
- Free only up to level 3.
- At Level 3, we can offer an Advanced Learning Loan that you pay back once you earn £21,000 per year.
- Alternatively, you can self-fund and either pay in full or a payment plan
LEARNERS IN RECEIPT OF LOW WAGE
- You may be fully eligible for funding if you’re earning less than £16,009.50 annual gross salary. However, eligibility applies.
YOU’RE NOT WORKING AND NOT ON BENEFITS
- You can pay in full or we can arrange a payment plan
“The life cylce of learning is always evolving , grow and leads us on the path of knowledge”