This course is designed for 19+ Adults. The qualification will allow you to work in health and social care. This can either be in a paid role or a voluntary capacity.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- A good level of written and spoken English is required
- Agreement of the applicant’s employer
WHAT WILL I STUDY
This course consists of the following modules:
- Personal development
- Equality and inclusion
- Duty of care
- The role of the health and social care worker
- Safeguarding and protection
- Person-centred approaches
- Health and safety and handling informationThere are other additional optional units which build the qualification to 46 credits. The optional units you choose are specific to your job role.
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED
You will be assessed via:
- Written assignments
- Workplace assessments and observations of performanceThis course is a mixture of competence and knowledge units which will all be delivered in the workplace.
Observation of your practice
This is an essential assessment component of the qualification and will be carried out in the workplace by an assessor. The observation will contribute to generating evidence for both the mandatory units and some of the optional units.
Download a copy of the 9781446953167_Comp_Bsd_L2_DipCareEng
This course will lead to the Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care course. Any of the short courses in Health and Social Care and other career paths in the Health and Social Care Industry.
To register for this qualification you need to complete a registration agreement form. This will prompt you to consider all the aspects involved in undertaking a supported distance learning qualification and to seek permission from your organisation to collect evidence in the workplace. To find out more about registering please complete form or email here firstname.lastname@example.org