FINANCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Did you know that you can study the course and spread your payments
We offer simple payment plans to make paying for your course easier to manage. You can spread the cost across up to 12 months with monthly payments starting as low as £28.00*.
*Based on a course costing £325 spread across 12 months with a 10% deposit (£32.50)
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
In order to be accepted onto a finance plan, we require you to meet the following requirements:
- You are aged 18-75 at the time of application
- You are a permanent UK resident
- You can provide 3 years of UK address history
- You are currently employed or self-employed with a minimum annual income of £5,000
- You are not bankrupt or in an IVA (Individual Voluntary Agreement)
- You must have a UK bank account capable of paying direct debits
- You must have a credit or debit card
But don’t worry if you don’t meet this criteria, alternative payment options are available. Just give our team of friendly student support: email@example.com who will be happy to assist your financing options.
1. Find your perfect course on our website
2. Select the finance option and click ‘enrol now’
3. Tailor your finance plan to suit you, selecting the duration of your repayments and your deposit amount
Click ‘add to basket’ and proceed with your enrolment application!