FUNCTIONAL SKILLS ENGLISH LEVEL 2
- Duration: 6-12 Sessions
- Hours: 9:30-3:30
- Days-per-week: 1-2 Days
- Environment: Classroom
- WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO GET STARTED…
- Aged 19+
- Legal right to live and work in the UK.
- You must have achieved a level 1 functional skills qualification in English (or similar), prior to the course or score at level 1/level 2 in your initial assessment.
QUALIFICATIONS YOU WILL RECEIVE UPON COMPLETION…
You will achieve the following qualification upon completion and achievement of City and Guilds Functions Skills English
- City and Guilds Certificate in Functional Skills Level 2
WHAT YOU WILL STUDY…
- Follow narratives and lines of argument.
- Interject and redirect discussion using appropriate language and register.
- Compare information, ideas and opinions in different text, including how they are conveyed.
- Follow and argument, identify different points of view and distinguish fact from opinion and identify levels of formality and bias.
- and more…
Achieving these qualifications should increase your confidence and motivation, and the skills you need to progress onto vocational courses or employment.