Payment Plan available – Yes
Funding Available : No
The level 3 diploma in early learning and childcare (early year’s education) is ideal if you are already working in an early years setting or are looking for a rewarding career working with children from birth to 6 years.
Our Level 3 diploma in early year’s education provides you with the knowledge and experience you need to support children’s early learning and development.
You will be taught how children’s development matters, how their physical, emotional, social, cognitive and communication all play a part in shaping our children learning and development.
We will teach you the skills you will need to observe, plan and deliver planned activities to support children’s all-round development while maintaining the safety of all those within the setting.
Duration: 36 Weeks
Good literacy and numeracy skills.
Lived in the UK for 3 years or more, or from an EU member country or a British Citizen.
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and over.
It is suitable for those who work or want to work within the Early Years sector in England and provides learners with an opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge and competence to care for children from birth to five years.
To count in the ratios defined in the EYFS at Level 3, learners must hold a full and relevant Early Years Educator qualification and a Level 2 qualification in English and maths. GCSEs are no longer the only recognised qualifications and now includes functional skills.
Make a difference
- Applying the early education framework Assessment planning in early years settings
- Continuing professional development for early years practitioners
- Equality, diversity and inclusion for early years practitioners
- Health, safety and security procedures in early years settings
- Personal care and wellbeing for children in early years settings
- Plan and lead activities and educational programmes
- Providing children with additional support in early years
- Safeguarding children in early years settings
- Supporting children through transitions and significant events
- Supporting children’s holistic development
- Supporting positive behaviour in children during early years
- Understanding child development
- Understanding theories and philosophical approaches to child development
- Using assessment techniques for children in early years
- Working in partnership with parents and others in early years settings
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress into employment working with children from 0 to 5 years in roles such as Early Years Educator, nursery nurse, childminder, pre-school assistant. Learners could also progress to further study or training such as:
• IAO Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (England)(RQF)
Level 3 Diploma in Early Learning and Childcare (Early Years Educator)
PAYMENT PLAN: Select the Buy Now button to start Paying 12 monthly payment of £125 per month.