Nationally AccreditedPayment Plan Takes on average 6 – 12 months
Self-Paced Online LearningExpert 1-to-1 support Level 3 Qualification
Price: £1,200.00 Full Payment, Option 1 or x 11 Monthly Payments of £109.09 (Payment Plan)
Designed for learners who work, or wish to work, with children from birth to 5 years old in a variety of settings. The qualification prepares learners for employment as Early Years Educators, enabling them to work with children from birth to 5 years and gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years. It develops the knowledge and skills required to work with children from birth to 5 years together with an understanding of the expected development of children aged 5 to 7 years. The qualification also provides opportunities for the confirmation of competence for learners working towards Early Years Educator status.
*No need for you to have studied Level 2 before, you can go on and study the level 3 Diploma without prior experience or knowledge. You will however need to have a placement in a Nursery in order for your ‘observations’ to be completed or employed in the field.
Fully recognised RQF qualification.
Qualification: Level 3
Support: 6 -12 Months support included
Start Date: Anytime – We enrol 365 days a year
Experience: Not Required
Funding Available: No
Payment Plan: Yes ( 5-12 Monthly Payments)
Who is it for?
Designed for learners who work, or wish to work, with children from birth to 5 years old in a variety of setting
Level 3 Diploma Units covered in this qualification:
- Unit 1– Understand child development
- Unit 2– Support the holistic development of children
- Unit 3– Safeguarding and child protection in early years
- Unit 4– Promote the health, safety and welfare of young children
- Unit 5 – Support the health, well being and physical care needs of children in early years setting
- Unit 6 – Equality, diversity and inclusion in early years setting
- Unit 7 – Support positive behaviour in children
- Unit 8 – Support children with additional support needs
- Unit 9 – Support attachment when working with children in early years settings
- Unit 10 – Support children through transitions
- Unit 11 – Plan, lead and evaluate purposeful play activities to support children’s learning and development
- Unit 12 – Support the development of reading, literacy and mathematical skills in early years settings
- Unit 13 – Extending children’s learning and thinking in early years settings
- Unit 14 – Assessment and observation in early years setting
- Unit 15 – Recording, storing, reporting and sharing information in early years settings
- Unit 16 – Working in partnership with colleagues, professionals and key individuals in early years settings
- Unit 17 – Continuing professional development in early years education
The Qualification Details:
Qualification reference number – 601/7670/2
Credit Value – 62
Assessments are a great way of checking your progress allowing you to apply your learning to real-world situations. Through the TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children’s Workforce (Early Years Educator) (RQF), you will be assessed by a series of written assignments of which are submitted to your personal tutor for assessment along with also completing observations in your work setting. Your work will be marked to a very high standard and should you require any additional help then don’t worry as your Tutor will provide all the required support throughout your study.
*Practical observations will be completed in your work setting by our Assessors. Your assessor/Tutor will be assigned to you upon registration*
All assignments are set by TQUK. Upon verification of the activities, exercises and assignments, a certificate of achievement will be awarded by TQUK (giving you a fully recognised qualification in the Early Years), as confirmation that your written work and observations has met all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for the course.
Please note: There is no examination required for this course.
Upon enrolment you will be sent your login details for our learning platform where you will have access to all course materials required to complete your qualification. Within your Dashboard area you will also have all assessment forms, referencing grids, supporting tools plus much more along with FULL Tutor support throughout your study time.
Study Hours are an approximate figure and are dependent upon how much time you can dedicate to your studies and how well you grasp the learning concepts in the course material. You should allow enough time to complete assignments/ question papers and observations to ensure satisfactory outcomes are met.
The approximate amount of time required to complete the TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children’s Workforce (Early Years Educator) (RQF) is: 620 hours
The work based placement hours are set at approximately 350 hours overall. These hours can be completed either by voluntary placement or a paid placement.
Time allocated for this qualification is between 6 – 12 months depending on the hours you study each week.
Our TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children’s Workforce (Early Years Educator) (RQF) Qualification is openly available to anyone wishing to learn more about working as qualified in Early Years and has a keen interest in the subject, plus an intention to progress a career.
- Students should have access to a computer and the internet throughout your study period.
- Learners should have basic PC skills in order to navigate our Support Portal.
- Must have a placement.
- Level 2 in English and Maths.
- You should be fully committed to your studies.
- Must be aged 16 and over.
HOW TO SIGN UP
You will need to complete our pre-enrolment form and an electronic pack will be sent to you. Once received a member of the team will contact you, to answer any questions you may have.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER ENROLMENT?
- Submit your re-enrolment form and get sent your further details to begin your course
- We’ll process your application, and a tutor will be assigned to support you through your course
- Receive text reminders when your work is due
- Your work will be marked and returned to you within 7 days
- Once you’ve submitted your work, we’ll apply for your certificate